Scrupulosity Solutions, LLC
Effective date: 13 August 2020
1. Responsible entity (data controller)
The data controller that is responsible for the processing of your personal data through Scrupulosity.com is Scrupulosity Solutions, LLC having a business address at 143 Danner Rd, Elizabethton, TN 37643, the United States of America (“we”, “us”, or “our”).
2. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data typically consisting of letters and numbers. When you visit a website, the website may send a cookie to your browser. Subsequently, the browser may store the cookie on your computer or mobile device for certain period of time. Cookies are designed to allow the recognition of your device and collection of certain information about your use of a website. Thus, over time, cookies allow websites to “remember” your actions and preferences. There are several types of cookies, namely, (i) persistent cookies, which remain valid until deleted by you, (ii) cookies that remain valid until their expiration date, and (iii) session cookies that are stored on a web browser and remain valid until the moment the browser is closed. Cookies may also be (i) first-party cookies (set by the website itself) and (ii) third-party cookies (placed by third-party websites).
3. What cookies do we use?
We use marketing cookies on Scrupulosity.com only. Such cookies allow us to create, implement, and examine our digital marketing campaigns, reach the right customers, analyse the productivity of our marketing campaigns, and offer you personalised advertisement. The data collected by using our cookies is sent to the United States. Below, you can find a list of cookies that we use, including their purpose and expiration time:
- ‘GPS’ is an HTTP cookie provided by YouTube. It expires in 1 day. The cookie is used to register your unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on your geographical GPS location.
- ‘IDE’ is an HTTP cookie provided by DoubleClick. It expires in 1 year. The cookie is used by Google DoubleClick to register and report you actions after viewing or clicking on an ad with the purpose of measuring the efficacy the ad and to present targeted ads to you.
- ‘test_cookie’ is an HTTP cookie provided by DoubleClick. It expires in 1 day. The cookie is used to check whether your browser supports cookies.
- ‘VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE’ is an HTTP cookie provided by YouTube. It expires in 179 days. The cookie is used to estimate your bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.
- ‘YSC’ is an HTTP cookie provided by YouTube. It expires as soon as your session ends. The cookie is used to register your unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube you have seen.
- ‘yt-remote-cast-installed’, ‘yt-remote-fast-check-period’, ‘yt-remote-session-app’, and ‘yt-remote-session-name’ are HTML cookies provided by YouTube. They expire as soon as your session ends. The cookies are used to store your video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.
- ‘Yt-remote-connected-devices’ and ‘yt-remote-device-id’ are HTML cookies provided by YouTube. They are persistent cookies. The cookies are used to store your video player preferences using embedded YouTube video.
4. Cookie consent
5. How to disable cookies?
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy
6. Contact us
Contact form: https://scrupulosity.com/contact/
Postal address for communication: Scrupulosity Solutions, LLC, 143 Danner Rd, Elizabethton, TN 37643, the United States of America